1) An earthen pot or a vase
2) Acrylic paint or plastic paint
4) Coir Rope
5) Golden Sequins
6) Copper/ Gold/Silver dust
7) Feviquick/ Fevicol/ Fevibond or any other strong adhesive
1) Paint the pot inside and outside with acrylic/plastic paint.
2) If any other paint is being used then the earthen pot has to be soaked in water over night. This is to prevent it from soaking extra paint.
3) Blow the copper/ gold/ silver dust before the paint dries. The dust should not get concentrated in any place.
4) Keep the pot in bright sunlight. Acrylic paint takes time to dry. If it’s not properly dry there are chances of fingerprints coming onto the pot which will look disastrous, unless fingerprints are the theme of the pot.
5) Take the coir rope and braid them.
6) Stick or stitch sequins onto the braids.
7) Strategically place the braided rope and stick them onto the pot.