Pavi has tagged everyone to do the SWOT analysis. I had done it in college for case studies but now its for me!! I was suppose to write 4 but some places it may exceed.. gotta lot to tell.. Here goes..
1. Very talented. :P I have lot of ideas in my head about things I want to do. It could be anything from writing, sketching, craft or knitting, designing... anything!!
2. I'm not an introvert or a loner but I love solitude. I love to be alone. I think of it as a strength considering how people usually get paranoid of being lonely. I enjoy my own company very much.
3. Very commanding. People just seem to listen to me and do whatever I tell them. Even my parents and relatives do so!!! Best part is that they don't seem to mind a bit :)
4. I have a very strong intuition. I rely on it completely for taking decisions and especially judging people. I have seldom been wrong and yeah.. I'm very proud of it.
1. I love food. Especially french fries!!!! I am perennially on diet and go for my morning jog everyday, hoping to loose a few hundred kilos… but my weight never fluctuates!!!
2. I get very emotionally attached to people. My friends are my biggest weakness!! It's very difficult for me to let go of people.
3. I end up trusting people blindly. Not that I've had had any bad experiences (you see I've a strong intuition :D)
4. It's very hard for me to stay focused on one thing. Nothing can hold my interest for long.
5. I like to debate and discuss on current affairs. Blame it on my exam!! Sometimes when I have a strong view on a certain issue I end up arguing and try to force my view on others. Also being stubborn I don't allow others to explain their's.
1. I put to test most of my creative ideas for my organization.
2. I had to quit law school for some reason.. that gave me a year's time to prepare for my civil services exam. Maybe if I had continued in law school I wouldn't have been able to study for it.
3. Again, through my organization I have not lost touch with the legal field in which I intend to work at some point of time in my career.
4. Civil services is a wonderful opportunity for me to go to Antarctica.
5. How can I forget blogger. Its one of the very few things that I'm sticking on to even after such a long time.
1. I have so many ideas going on in my head all the time that I usually end up ignoring most of them and in turn lose out/ forget some really good ones.
2. Since nothing holds my interest for long. I very seldom finish what I start. That's a very big hazard for me.
3. Most of the times I've to choose from amongst my interest/talents and therefore have to ignore others. This way I have let go of singing which I very badly regret!!
4. ooh!! I'm also under constant threat of blowing up one fine day if I should ever stop my morning jog!!
I hereby tag everyone to do this tag.
farak khudi dekhiye.. varna 7 days me paise wapas!!