Mar 9, 2008

SWOT analysis


Pavi has tagged everyone to do the SWOT analysis. I had done it in college for case studies but now its for me!! I was suppose to write 4 but some places it may exceed.. gotta lot to tell.. Here goes..

STRENGTH::
1. Very talented. :P I have lot of ideas in my head about things I want to do. It could be anything from writing, sketching, craft or knitting, designing... anything!!
2. I'm not an introvert or a loner but I love solitude. I love to be alone. I think of it as a strength considering how people usually get paranoid of being lonely. I enjoy my own company very much.
3. Very commanding. People just seem to listen to me and do whatever I tell them. Even my parents and relatives do so!!! Best part is that they don't seem to mind a bit :)
4. I have a very strong intuition. I rely on it completely for taking decisions and especially judging people. I have seldom been wrong and yeah.. I'm very proud of it.


WEAKNESS::
1. I love food. Especially french fries!!!! I am perennially on diet and go for my morning jog everyday, hoping to loose a few hundred kilos… but my weight never fluctuates!!!
2. I get very emotionally attached to people. My friends are my biggest weakness!! It's very difficult for me to let go of people.

3. I end up trusting people blindly. Not that I've had had any bad experiences (you see I've a strong intuition :D)
4. It's very hard for me to stay focused on one thing. Nothing can hold my interest for long.
5. I like to debate and discuss on current affairs. Blame it on my exam!! Sometimes when I have a strong view on a certain issue I end up arguing and try to force my view on others. Also being stubborn I don't allow others to explain their's.


OPPORTUNITY::
1. I put to test most of my creative ideas for my organization.
2. I had to quit law school for some reason.. that gave me a year's time to prepare for my civil services exam. Maybe if I had continued in law school I wouldn't have been able to study for it.

3. Again, through my organization I have not lost touch with the legal field in which I intend to work at some point of time in my career.
4. Civil services is a wonderful opportunity for me to go to Antarctica.
5. How can I forget blogger. Its one of the very few things that I'm sticking on to even after such a long time.


THREAT::
1. I have so many ideas going on in my head all the time that I usually end up ignoring most of them and in turn lose out/ forget some really good ones.
2. Since nothing holds my interest for long. I very seldom finish what I start. That's a very big hazard for me.
3. Most of the times I've to choose from amongst my interest/talents and therefore have to ignore others. This way I have let go of singing which I very badly regret!!
4. ooh!! I'm also under constant threat of blowing up one fine day if I should ever stop my morning jog!!


I hereby tag everyone to do this tag.
farak khudi dekhiye.. varna 7 days me paise wapas!!

16 comments:

  1. woah. yeah kya diya tag karne ko...if i do this itll be more of a WT analysis than a SWOT analysis [:p]

    ur emotionally attached too? see..my testimonial abt u was right..sometimes i feel i dunno u at all[:p]

    i cant focus either..until its very late

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) do ur tag quick now.. want to read it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so like u...I trust ppl too quickly and end up getting hurt. Now Im working on that..on being stronger and not letting ppl walk all over me.

    Great post girl! Was good to get to know ya better :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Keshi
    :) yeah.. actually m nt sure if i wanna change it.. confounded as usual :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Civil services is a wonderful opportunity for me to go to Antarctica."

    even the thought excites me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool xecution of the tag! wooow..ur commanding! n ur parents listen to u...toooo much!

    hmm choosing btw many talents..means u got that many talents.n thats a strength! n mabbe u cld resume singing at a later point of time in ur life.

    n kno wat..i love french fries too n could never get enuf of 'em until i sawa the movie "super size me". u shld watch that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Rambler
    yeah.. m hopin we hv an embassy thr soon :P

    @ Pavi
    Now ur makin me sound pompous!! i've jus tried to be be honest :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey nach balliye :)


    Good thing you quit law... You would look ugly with long arms of the law :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knatchbulley Hughzscene didnt make any sense to me... NACH-BALLIYE Hughzscene is perfect :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one there!Could relate quite a bit to it.

    I like being alone too.But loneliness is not the same as being alone.It kills!

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey great one to read darling....m back

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey great one to read darling....m back

    ReplyDelete
  14. heya ...
    sorry i hvent really been here for so long ...

    first off whats up with the new name ...is it something i do not get?

    and nice post ... nice knowing more of you ..
    i trust people blindly .. love french fries and i "like to think" of myself as talented.

    ReplyDelete
  15. whoa..i love the way you related the points hence makin the flow so smooth! u sound a lot like an arien. are you? am one..a lotta stuff u mentioned here is so me too! :)

    nicely done tag..am takin it up whn i have one of my self-ovbsession-phases..then, i guess i can do full justice to this! :P ;)

    cheers! blogrollin you btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places Where I've Been